As a result, people believe that it is the money that makes the person happy. With money, you can buy a home, clothes or anything you need or want for leading a comfortable life from the materialistic point of view that is. But what is that one quality that actually helps us lead the best form of a comfortable life from every point of view?
Is it the success that you achieve in life? Is it the money that you earn throughout your life? Is it the car that you drive or is it something else? Don’t worry because I am not in any kind of hurry! Take all the time you need and think about it. In case you are not getting to the right answer of this easy but extremely vast question, allow me to help you.
The answer to this question is CONFIDENCE! It is confidence that actually makes the mare go. It is confidence that actually helps us realize our dreams and inspires us to chase them with supreme faith and willpower. In simple words, it is confidence that help us achieve anything in life.
“If you are presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.”
Just as common sense is not so common similarly confidence is also not so common. There are a few people in the world who have this greatest blessing of nature. On the other hand, some people have developed it using their will power to get to where they are in today’s time. At the same time, there are a number of people in the world who do not register much noticeable success in life. The main cause of their failure at every step of life is their lack of confidence.
Here are the scientific facts and proven techniques to help the reader with leading a better life with significant achievement and happiness. In order to attain these goals let’s begin by grasping a better understanding of what exactly confidence is.
Before ShowMyIdea inspire you to dive into the depth of this ocean called confidence, lets first discuss what confidence is. This is the first and the most important lesson for anyone to learn.
Actually, confidence is not all about chirping about something in the office or public. It is also neither an attitude nor throwing yourself into something for being the first one to do something. In reality, the actual confidence is the actions taken by you instead of the postures that you strike.
Confidence is the greatest power to gain or achieve something impossible using the set of your best skills to the fullest. All in all it is like a true friend in life that always stands by you through thick and thin for motivating you to work hard and get rid of any problem of life.
Key method to achieve confidence:
Everyone has his own definition of confidence. Some people call it the medium of getting noticed whereas the others call it the secret to their success. Let me make it simple for you guys. Confidence is simply your own attitude. Generally, this attitude is fostered by you about your own abilities to do or achieve anything in life. let’s see what the researchers and famous people say about it.
According to a research conducted by the University of Illinois Urbana – Champaign, Confidence is the mixture of positive attitude and practical knowledge of your strength and weakness to the core.
In simple words, confidence is the ultimate form of belief in your abilities to do or achieve something great in life.
A person having a confidence can deal with his or her health issues as well. A person suffering from acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) or cancer or any major diseases can be ignored fully with the help of confidence.
“Confidence is the key to success in every field of life for us. It determines our ability to register the amount of success or failure in every task of life.”
Why do we need confidence?
Just a good win and some confidence can really get the whole team full of spark for the next contests to come. One or two good days at your workplace can give you sufficient confidence to boost your performance for the future. Confidence is an attitude that can help you get back on track with a lot of positive force to achieve your goals.
Confidence is more important than anything else in life. To make it simple for every one of you to understand, confidence to any person is just like oxygen to the body. Just as oxygen helps you breathe, similarly; confidence is a kind of tonic that helps you to get up on your feet, move forward until you achieve your destination or goal. It can really change your whole life with ease.
ShowMyIdea would like to explain the importance of confidence in life in points. Explaining the importance of confidence in life will help you understand its value very easily.
1. Confidence acts as a tonic to help overcome the fear of rejection or failure.
2. Confidence is important to create more opportunities for more success. In simple words, confidence gives you ample courage to take calculated risk for more taking more risk to get more success.
3. Instead of affecting negatively, confidence helps you take criticism as an opportunity to learn something productive for more benefit.
4. Confidence is a platform to overcome anxiety to help deal with the difficult situations with ease. Have confidence in yourself and make use of your abilities to win the challenges that life comes with.
5. Confidence gives you the power of solitude, an ability to remain positive during the period of loneliness.
6. Despite your volatile economic or social status, confidence makes you feel worthy under all sorts of circumstances.
7. People follow the footprints of those who are confident. So, advice for you is to have realistic confidence in yourself.
8. Almost every person has his role model in this world. Role models are admired or followed by their followers or admirers not just because they confidence rather their confidence is realistic. Be realistic, have faith your abilities and see the magic!
9. Low self-esteem is one of the major factors that can contribute to the development of depression.
10. Most important confidence makes you happy instead of feeling jealous with someone.
11. Confidence gives you the sense of security in the job, relation or everything that you are involved in.
12. Most importantly, confidence adds the characteristic of convincing ability which further helps you win many debates.
13. At last, confidence and happiness are closely connected with each other. Confidence adds to your inner happiness to keep you motivated. In personal life, confidence helps me trust my spouse and lead a satisfactory life.
As far as think, confidence is the greatest power to seek enough courage for taking own decisions. Reasons mentioned above are enough to help you understand the need of confidence in life. However, this importance of confidence varies from personal life to professional life and from one individual to another.